Sunday, October 28, 2007

Manx may be short of tail, but long with personality.




I'm working on the hundred thousand (a few) meals I have not yet posted. There was a request for more picture/videos of Grizzly, and on my camera was plenty o' cute pictures and adorable vLogs of my kitterkats, so here they are!



From Wikipedia: There are various legends that seek to explain why the Manx has no tail. In one of them, Noah closed the door of the ark when it began to rain and accidentally cut off the Manx's tail, who'd been playing and almost got left behind.

Goodness, I'd believe that! Manx cats are so personable and very, very playful!








5 comments:

gnarlydorkette said...

Adorable cats you got there!
Had your cat been with any other cats before your kitten arrived? My cat, as a kitten, got exposed to cats and got treated just like your Manx kitten got from your cat-- (chased after, pushed down, et cetera) but as he grew up he hadn't been sharing his home with other cats so I am concerned whether a new kitten/cat will be a trauma for him.

heather :] said...

I had another cat, Pickle, who died from FIP. I got Relish last year September, and she was with Pickle until February when she passed away. So Relish was the queen of the house until Jesse (boyf) got Grizzly about two months ago and oh man Relish sure was pissed!! It took quite a while for Relish to adjust, but now they both play together all the time. They're not sleeping together or anything, but Relish doesn't hiss at Grizzy at all anymore. She's still a brood sometimes!!

Grizzy doesn't mind at all though. Griz loves to play with Relish even if Relish slams her to the floor all the time! Sometimes cats just cannot stand other cats..could be so in your case. I hope not because it's fun when cats have companions for each other!

Anonymous said...

heather.. grizzly and relish is so cute together! smile. grizzly has a huge personality~: )
a manx is very cute! :)
Mallie

LauraEurope said...

aaaw. soo sweet. kinda reminded me of spruce and mo hanging out

Anonymous said...

i am seriously considering catnapping grizzly. awesome cats you got!