Monday, July 2, 2007

Slow server, maybe?

Hmm. Maybe photobucket is far too slow for all my vids and my pictures. My latest blog/vLog crashed my computer just now! And there's still that camping entry where the pictures aren't loading >: (

I don't like youtube so much, mainly because I want to keep my videos and comments in one place. Maybe google video? But I'd have the same issue over there! What do you guys use to host your videos?

I'll fix this...laterr!! Sorry if it's slow on your computer. I hope it's just mine!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

batches your kbps size or save as low gif. you maybe ends up have the videos in small windows and possible have lack of quality.

but its save alot of kbps to keep running smooth for all computers which got less than 1 gb to 2 gb.

OR you buy ram board (memory board) for your computer. I already have second memory board in my computer rofl (photoshop bleh)

Anonymous said...

keep it up!! ;)

- sal

Anonymous said...

doesn't slow down my computer, woo-hoo! I'll DEFINITELY have to try making the donuts sometime!!!! I love that you also include the videos of you messing up. Hilarious, man! :D

-paige

Deaf258 said...

Photobucket and other image hosting companies haven't been that reliable.

Guess what?? Know what I use for my vlogs?? Revver.com. The best thing about it is you get paid! The sad thing is it takes a couple hours to get posted because all videos are viewed by someone working under Revver to verify your contents are original and appropriate. I made my first 20 bucks in 6 weeks' worth of vlogs (about 5 or 6 of them). Revver does have a better uptime than Photobucket, so that's another thing to consider.

Let me know how it goes for you!